- For those of you that don't know - we are living in Littleton, Colorado now (just south of Denver). Sean is going to Denver Seminary to get his counseling degree which is a 2 year program.
- Sean has been in his classes now for a little over a month and is really enjoying everything he's learning. It is so different from college where you take so many classes that you will rarely use in life. In every one of his classes he is learning things are so practical and that he will use a ton in counseling.
- Tate is seriously getting more and more fun every single day. He will be 6 months next Friday which just blows my mind. I'll try and put some pictures up at the end of this post :) He truly is my little buddy and I feel like we just laugh together a lot these days.
- As for me.....I am still trying to figure out what life looks like here. Not only am I adjusting to a new city but also to being a full time Mom right now. Life has changed so much over the last 6 months that is sometimes hard to believe I'm the same person.
- All in all I feel like we are doing pretty well.
Ok, I'll try and post again soon. Love you all! Katherine
A fun visit from Christy one afternoon in Little Rock
Tate learning to eat cereal and having a ball one day playing "let's look at the camera" :)